Monday, May 16, 2011

I forgot about this thing!

Thanks to my beautiful, pregnant cousin melanie, I was able to remember that I had a blog. I had to have her email me the link so I could find my blog, then I had to get a new password because I forgot my old one. But after that looonnnggg process I was able to acces my blog and share my EXCITING life with you! Thank you for caring.
So to start todays post I would like to have everyone get online and vote for Chelsea and Mark on Dancing with the Stars! They are amazing and deserve to win, so please vote for them, I would love you forever! Tanks.
Second. Ton's of stuff has happened since my last post (oct 12,2009). Did you see that number in the parenthesis??? 2009. ALMOST TWO YEARS! Jared and I have almost been married for 2 years. HOLY COW! So here is a quick over view of the past 2 years.
  • We bought a house in Pleasant Grove.
  • We had a baby!!! Nixon Allen born feb. 13, 2010. Best boston terrier puppy ever! :)
  • I got a new job. NORDSTROM! women shoes. LOVE IT!
  • Jared is the hottest man ever!! RAWR...;)
So....We only had a few exciting things happen to us. LAME!!! Anyways, point of the story....Blog more ofter? I think so!!! See you all soon!
LOVE,
TORI JADE!

No comments:

Post a Comment